Create a simple iPhone wallpaper in a few steps using some gradients.
1. Open a new file with following dimensions 320 x 480 pixels and make a new layer.
2. Make a gradient #0f6bac to #57a9cf.
3. then with the Elliptical Marquee Tool make a selection as you can see below and using the Gradient Tool fill it with White to Transparent.
4. Change the Blending Options to Soft Light.
5. Do the step 3 and 4 again.
6. And again.
7. And once again but now change its Opacity to 30%.
8. Now using the font Segoe add some text.
9. Then we’ll be adding some minimal details, open the Layer Style’s window and go to Drop Shadow.
10. After that go to Gradient Overlay and a Gradient of #f6f6f6 to #ffffff. And you should have something similar to this:
11. Finally we’re going to reflect it. First duplicate the layer and change the fill to 0% then right click over the layer and Rasterize it and go to Edit/Transform/Flip Vertical and move it down. Make a selection with the Rectangle Marquee Tool and right click over it and Feather and put 20px. Delete it about 4 times and that’s it your own iPhone Wallpaper.